Thursday, June 14

Best Buy junk & stuff

Well today I found I had a somewhat significant amount of Best Buy gift cards. I decided that meant I needed to spend that money as quickly as possible. I saw a Cricket phone I was thinking about just using as a media player and wanted to know if it had a microSD slot for expandable storage. One of those 'Live Assistant Chat' things came up. I love what happened next...


The following is an actual 'LivePerson' chat, the name of the rep has been changed*

Chat 
InformationThank you for choosing Cricket Wireless, a representative will be with you shortly to answer all your questions and help you place your order today.
Chat 
InformationAll representatives are currently assisting others. Your estimated wait time is 0 minutes and 1 seconds. Thanks for your patience.
Chat 
InformationAll representatives are currently assisting others. Your estimated wait time is 0 minutes and 1 seconds. Thanks for your patience.
Chat 
InformationYou are now chatting with Dan.

Dan: Thank you for chatting with Cricket Wireless. Can I help you place your order today?
Jason: Hey I just wanted to know if the ZTE Score had a microSD slot
Dan: I would be happy to help you with that. Do you mind if I ask you a few questions to provide you with the best possible service?
Jason: Well I just wanna know if it has an SD slot, so I don't see why you really need to.
Dan: Are you currently a customer of Cricket Wireless?
Jason: I might be. it depends on if the ZTE Score has a microSD slot for extra storage.

Chat 
InformationThank you for chatting with us. Please click the "Close" button on the top right of the chat window to tell us how we did today.

Nice customer service Cricket! Really appreciate it...


*I lied, I didn't change the name of the Cricket rep. Sorry Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY WORDS HERE!