Tuesday, September 25

Comcast is XSHITINY

Okay so by reading the title you can probably assume what this post is going to be about. I'm not a fan of Comcast much at all... In the past 2 weeks we've had a total service outage (no phone, Internet, or tv [on the day of the iPhone 5 announcement]), email not working, Internet not working (off and on) and tv glitches. Isn't that awesome?!? Oh the Comcast 'Triple-Play'? More like the Comcast Triple Douche. Yeah, that was bad. Not very creative. I'll come up with something better in a bit. They triple played us! No. No, that wasn't it either. Forget about that.
Anyway I'm just trying to say Comcast sucks. Yup. Now I'm probably gonna fall asleep of boredom, so I guess I'll post this tomorrow morning. Yup.

Couldn't post it this morning, we still didn't have Internet.

CONCAST!!!! There we go.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the trouble. I work for Comcast and I'd like to help. Please feel free to contact me.


    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete

SAY WORDS HERE!