Thursday, January 24

LazyAppReview #1 - YouTube Capture

To watch the video, click here!
(It's also embedded below)

This is the first video in my probably-not-long-running "Lazy App Review" series. Today's app: YouTube Capture (made by Google). It's not bad, but I find it strange that there's not a way to add a description to your video, which I found out while I was trying to upload this. Ironically, this means I'm using the native iOS share option.


PROS: Great idea to share videos to all your social networks at once • Color Correction and Image Stabilization • Built in 'YouTube Soundtracks'

CONS: Crashed multiple times • Couldn't seem to connect to my G+ circles • Inability to add a description or tags or category to video

Overall: ★★★☆☆


No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY WORDS HERE!